Today is International Training Day!
Start your career in an internationally successful company and shape your future with one of the largest sewing thread manufacturers worldwide. With a comprehensive education and student programme, A&E Gütermann offers young talents a wide range of perspectives in an exciting industry.
Are you interested in an apprenticeship or a dual course of study at A&E Gütermann?
For 2018, the following vacancies for training are still to be filled:
- Industrial Clerk with additional qualification in International Business Management (m/f)
- Textile Production Engineer (m/f)
- Textile Product Finisher (m/f)
- Textile Laboratory Assistant (m/f)
In addition, the following training options are available for 2019:
- Industrial Clerk (m/f)
- IT Specialist in System Integration (m/f)
- Warehouse Clerk and Specialist for Warehouse Logistics (m/f)
We are also happy to accept applications for a dual course of study at A&E Gütermann (beginning 2019):
- Bachelor of Arts, Industry Business Administration (m/f)
- Bachelor of Arts, International Business (m/f)
- Bachelor of Science, Business Informatics (m/f)
DISCOVER TEXTILE – What to expect at A&E Gütermann?
With an apprenticeship at A&E Gütermann, you lay the foundation for your further professional career. Whether in the commercial or in the industrial sector - A&E Gütermann perfectly prepares you for your later career start within the framework of a family atmosphere.
Our apprenticeships offer variety that is fun: Whether team buildings, project weeks, rotating personnel deployments in various departments or presentation trainings preparing for the final exam - A&E Gütermann provides you with the best possible support and helps you to specifically extend your professional and methodical expertise as well as your social competence.
Phone: +49 7681 21-325